The Y is Giving Kids their Best Summer Ever
At Y day camp, we are here to make your kids feel welcome. To help them quickly realize this is a place where they belong and can be themselves. Try new things. Make new friends. And be a part of something great. Your kids will have an amazing experience this summer, all in a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment.
Trading stories and sharing a favorite book or song with a new friend. Being greeted with smiles and high-fives from staff and team-mates after scoring the winning point. Always fitting in, just for being you. This is what the Y’s day camp is all about, and we are ensuring kids get more out of summer: more learning, more exploration and more achievement. For parents and guardians who enjoy seeing their child’s face glow when retelling a camp story, and want to see their child accomplish things, the Y encourages you to enroll them in the Y’s day camp.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County’s day camp offers a mix of fun and educational activities aimed at improving kids’ well-being. Our program centers on three areas proven to impact kids’ development: friendship, accomplishment and belonging.
- FRIENDSHIP – We’re here to inspire kids to work together and play together, creating friendships that can last a lifetime.
- ACCOMPLISHMENT – We are here to surround your kids with fantastic chances to try new experiences. Show them all they can do when they believe in themselves.
- BELONGING – We’re here to make kids feel welcome. To help them quickly realize this is a place where they belong and can be themselves. To try new things. To make new friends. And be a part of something great.
Why Choose Y Summer Day Camp?
- Trained Staff – Our caring counselors are professional role models.
- Swimming – Kids cool off in the pool under the watch of certified lifeguards.
- Healthy Kids Focus – Dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children.
- Financial Assistance Available – We believe every child should have the opportunity to experience camp.
- Extended Care Available – Before and after hours to accommodate working parents.
Summer Day Camp Information:
Day Camp is offered at 15 different locations within Burnet, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto and, Round Rock.
Day camp runs 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM during the weekdays and, registers in one-week sessions.
- Outdoor Adventure Camps
- Specialty Camps
- A wide range of camps that include specific activities such as Gymnastics, Sports, Chef/Cooking, LEGO, Science/Engineering.
- Excursion Camps
- Kinder Camp (Half-Day)
- A weekly day camp for kids 3-6 (Must be able to use restroom independently). Children will participate in Theme Day, Arts and Crafts, Group Games and, Swimming. This half-day program is a good transition for kids to get them ready for school or full-time summer programs.