People at the Y

How Do I Donate to the Y?

To make a contribution, you can donate online or you may make your donation via the mail (sending a check made out to the YMCA of Greater Williamson County to YMCA GWC Financial Development Office, P.O. Box 819, Round Rock, TX 78680) or over the phone (using American Express, Discover, VISA or MasterCard and contacting 512-615-5539).
Final payment on your pledge need not be made until December 31 of each year, and the Y’s Financial Development Office can send you monthly or quarterly reminders to fulfill your pledge. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the YMCA of Greater Williamson County are deductible in the manner and to the extent of the law. For further information, please feel free to contact our Financial Development team:

Cori Risener
Vice PresidentĀ of Financial Development & Marketing
Phone: (512) 615-5551
Fax: (512) 244-2122